Saturday, 14 January 2012

Baildon Golf Club

Baildon Golf club was founded in 1896 by the members of the St Andrews Society who picked the site because of the fresh air and health benefits the moor provided away from the industrial chimneys of Saltaire and Bradford. Since the clubs formation the ethos has remained the same; to make the game of golf and the moors fresh air available to as many people as possible.


Golfers in action, enjoying the lovely winter sun

No comments:

Post a Comment